Acid reflux acted up quite strongly last night.
Not sure if it was the food I ate last night though I think unlikely. I had tang oh vegetable with fishballs, some soya sauce chicken with tau kwa, a braised egg and some other veg. Light enough and not spicy or sour or oily. Plus watermelons.
K said it could be the amount I ate. Mum said it could be because I didn't chew the food into emall enough pieces.
Whatever the reason, throat started feeling constricted last night again. Top of the stomach was quite uncomfortable and when I woke this morning, I had some loose stools. After 12hours, my throat still feels a little constricted and when I had breakfast earlier on, some slight chest pains when the food went down...
Bah...acid ah acid...don't disturb me can?
Very xinku leh...can't eat so many things...
No comments:
Post a Comment