Monday, January 10, 2022

S.O.P.

I'm not the one performing the operational duties on a daily basis. 

I wonder why I'm at times more familiar with the policies and SOPs than the 2 ladies handling these issues on a daily basis. 

Why why why?

How can I train them up better? How can I help them help themselves? How can I get them to be more independent, meticulous and up to speed on things? 

I hate to use age as a factor against them and I truly believe that despite their age, they can do it one....But after various incidents over at least a year, I'm starting to wonder if my belief in them was built on shaky ground.

I want them to do better. But have no real idea what else I can do to get them to up their game. Been mulling over this on and off for a long time....

No comments: