Wednesday, July 27, 2005

It's Wednesday morning already! Mid-week! woohoo....=)

It's officially Wednesday..so I shall say...

Dinner went alright last night...Jumbo @ Indoor Stadium..the scallop in yam ring was heaven...the vege & prawns were good too... ;) *yummy* was slightly nervous at first (especially when my tummy was not feeling good)... but the easy camaraderie amongst the family was comfortable to just immerse yourself in in no time...It was easy to tell the simple love & joy they shared with each other...

papa c was quiet as usual, now I finally realise that he's just that type of person, kinda quiet & morose...mama c on the contrary was chatty & damn cute..a totally different picture from what I've encountered from past meetings...

didn't know it was mama c's bday dinner...paiseh..haa..didn't get her anything...ah well.. bu zhi zhe wu zui...aka...those who do not know ain't guilty.. =)

means alot to me to have been asked to join them for makan...hmm...

==================================

muttered some special words....and got a grunt in return...*rolls eyes*....men....how appreciative...sighz....

==================================

tummy not feeling good for the past few days....on n off...LS twice last night...am I too heaty? better guzzle more h2o...feel damn bloated now...can imagine myself looking puffed up like a err...puffer fish or balloon??...attached to a string...held by a fat little boy slurping on ice cream....aw man!!! am really a cranky banana....

dang...late liao...am gonna be a stoned shell tomorrow AGAIN...

No comments: