Stupid inernet giving me problems AGAIN…couldn’t log on at all from Friday night, the whole of Saturday..just when I was about to call and scream at the Singnet technical people...I managed to log on...
Friday…met up with him for makan at the mushroom pot @ orchard point…mama c was talking abt it so much the other day that I couldn’t help but crave for it thereafter…we ordered the hotpot set..thought it was quite nice…the mushrooms were lovely, cept for one weird, alien piece I took which tasted like some kind of weed, spit it out immediately…other than that..the soup was nice, the side dishes were nice…blah blah..=)
There was a discussion of where to go after dinner..settled on the idea of popping by Muchuan aka The Ark at Apollo Centre…amidst the discussion, we were arguing about whether muchuan at suntec was still alive and existing…he insisted it was dead to the world already…and I of course insisted the opposite…confirmed the answer with ee hong and…...DANG…now I have to wash his car!!!! ALONE with no help…=( aaahhhhhhhh…..hmm...how to siam? opps...sweetie, if you're reading this..haaa... =p
si gin na…with the subtle art of deception…he withheld information from me too…that when he last went there, the place was already closed down…okok, enough finger-pointing too…I admit I AM suaku…haaa….. =D
Anyway, back to the point at hand, muchuan was nice…didn’t expect such a small place…thought it was bigger…but the crowd was an appreciative one..and the band was an engaging one...quite liked the banter they had amongst themselves and with the crowd…Michael, Weiyang & Ah Cheng (the silent, brooding drummer)…
No comments:
Post a Comment