Sunday, July 31, 2005

more random thoughts...

ahboy came over for lunch today..haa...and went home with a tum which was almost overflowing...such is the "torture" of insistent over-thoughtful mothers intent to gorge their daughter's boyfriends to the brim...

======================

was watching sex & the city..am into season 3 now..woohoo...midway through...was watching an episode on the meaning of marriage to guys & then I suddenly remembered something a good friend of mine in the States told me sometime not too long ago...

...that the woman a guy eventually marries, is not the one he loves the most in his lifetime...it just so happened that the timing is correct...that this woman appeared at the correct place, at the correct time and at the correct moment when the guy is willing to committ...and bingo...he marries her...

quite a depressing thought..all the fluffy white clouds & sweet little fairy tales have come to naught.. is it time I do a reality check? That this is prolly what's happening in the big world out there? I don't know...who can tell me? *ponders*...Sometimes, I find men as hard to fathom the way men find women difficult to grasp...

========================

am dreading going to work tomorrow...sighz....xianz...havn't even started on the report for MK...

No comments: