Monday, July 25, 2005

Random thoughts...

Was reading through a friend's blog last night..somehow,each word, each sentence, each phrase simply conveyed so much of her feelings & thoughts...and somehow, I felt I could connect to those words, phrases, sentences...and then my floodgates just crashed open...tears flowed freely..damn, my tear ducts have been in overdrive lately man..haa....Chloe, if you happen to read this...lotsa hugz to you k...

going for dinner tomorrow night with sweetie's family..kancheong spider...hope I dun talk with my mouth full..hell, hope I dun curse accidentally...or mutter a cuss word...must be demure & sweet..haha...

Feel like I'm not going anywhere at work...Am not contributing much in terms of ideas & such stuff..issit because I'm not experienced enough or simply because I am not the 'cheong' type...not motivated enough to "pia"? hmm...was waiting for the MRT this morn when I suddenly thought of Peter..that dumb Eurasian guy who was our boss during our 2 weeks attachment at Questmark...gosh, that was like in 2001...4 yrs ago...but I'll never forget that remark he made to Chiewz..."Michelle is too soft. She'll never make it in the corporate world." well...fuck him...

Am itching to watch Sex & the city now...shucks...can't control myself..hahah...addicted to it man...haha...but the issues brought up by them are just so interesting! And many of the thoughts in there are issues so many of us women go through everyday!! It just feels great to watch a show where your own thoughts are played out for you to watch and you know, perhaps get an answer or two...ah well...have to be disciplined...gotta get up earlly for tmr's meeting...argh....9am, how am I gonna make it??...

zzzz.....

No comments: