There you have it..finally ported my stuff on friendster blogs onto blogspot...hope I do manage to keep this round going...last year's blog is still somewhere out there..haa...
Treated my family out for lunch today..was a great feeling..well, kind of at first...having everyone together..3 generations sitting around and just hanging out together..laughing, eating, watching Marc and his many facial expressions...yada yada...But then it kinda hit me that hey..am I doing this cos I really wanna do it? Or am I just doing it cos I feel guilty...guilty that I've not spent much time with them...guilty cos when everyone's around on Sundays, I still keep to myself and hide in one corner...guilty that I would rather spend time with my sweetie than them??....*shucks*...okok, I admit, it's pretty sucky of me to think in such a manner...*fodder for thought*....
Don't know why..think I'm a real weirdo...I'm like the perferct epitome of moodiness & grouchiness.. in short, a plain ol' sourpuss...will I end up an old maid??? *choi choi choi* touch wood...
Chatted with PQ last night till pretty late...kinda glad we spoke and chatted like old times cos we've really not done it for a long long long time...haa...with each of us busy with our own lives...busy with work and all....but guess true friends are hard to come by..and true friends who have stuck by you for so long are even harder to come by...will really treasure her....
Started reminiscing about sec sch days again...had dinner with Tien on Friday night...Breko @ Bugis Village...glad we're stil good friends after all these years...the chemistry's still there...awwww..... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment