Haven't had much rest over the past few days..
Out on Monday night for my own errands...And somehow, all the bags I like..are all at least $100..
Is it me or has prices incresed in recent months??
Had a lovely lovely dinner session with Jenaline on Tuesday night..went to Waraku in Marina Square..
Haha...turned out tobe a 1.5hrs listening ear session as she poured out all her grievances...
It's nice how things have turned out actually...From my boss with whom I toiled with back in 2004...to a friend...
And it's always nice to talk to her. I'll always feel so encouraged & so comfortable..haha
Oh yah, the codfish paper pot is lovely as always...fish was so bloody fresh that it tasted so SWEET!!!
Spent the night with boy on Wednesday..
It's abit tough when you knock off at 6pm and your bf knocks off at 8pm. Not much of a shopper actually and it's tedious having to while away the time in between sometimes...
You can't spend the time munching snacks or having tea too...cos you're having dinner with him later..
Makes me wonder how it'll be when I shift over to Suntec for work come 17th Sept..
Anyway, went Central for dinner..and then just lounged in Coffee Clu at Clarke Quay after that till 11-plus...It's amazing the amount of people there on a weekday night..
The cab queue was lihgt 50 pax long???
Got home at 1145pm and my mind was a blank by the time I slept at 1230am..
==========
Workwise....well..I am interviewing people for my own replacement.
First time I have done that..and I still think it's a strange thing to do.
Feels weird as well when 80% of the time you're interviewing people older than you by at least 4-5 years..
BUT!! It feels nice when you can play the bad guy at times and ask questions that "dig deep" haha...
Relationship with the boss is mediocre..though I am irritated by him more and more. I think I am speaking to him in a more and more defiant tone as well..better curb it.. ha
==========
Friends...
Met up with Patricia!! Finally!! hahaa..after close to a month I think...or cancellations, postponements blah blah blah..
Think it's fated that we be friends as well..Having known her in 2002 on a pure working relationship...to losing touch for 4 years plus...
To finally meeting again and hitting it off so well...
We met on Wednesday for lunch at Temasek Towers..I had my laksa and she had her fav soy sauce chicken.. haha
Glad to hear her wedding preps are going mighty fine and well in time for the big day November..
==========
Went running just now...which I regretted almost as soon as I took my first few paces...
Never run...after you've had 2 consecutive long days running around in heels..
No comments:
Post a Comment