Cold weather again...
I've been lugging my brolly around with me for the past 2 weeks...
And it didn't rain in the mornings over the last 2 weeks..at least not during the short window of time when I was walking to work from the MRT.
And....when I didn't bring my brolly today...
It just had to rain in the morning!!
LOL..Life's little jokes...
haha..
=========
I am 90% of the time not doing anything in the office already.
Don't even know who to handover to now when there's no new marketng person...
Gosh...no idea why they want me to stay till Wednesday...
There's really nothing to do now except to ensure a good handover..
How to ensure it now when there's no one?
Have to grab the boss by the collar liao and talk to him.
Totally not the way to handle things.
=========
The weather is cold...and I have a craving for soba..
???? haha...
Been eating alot in the past week or two...and BIG Auntie hasn't arrived yet..
Am feeling overly bloated liao...bleah...
Hope it holds out till after I come back from Bintan.. haha...
2 comments:
growls. miss me not? so long nv leave msg liaoz.. haha.. anyway.. just to let u noe if u miss me huh.. i'm going for camp tml le.. so happy!!!!!!! the resort so nice.. woohooooooooooooooooooooooo...
ehx ehx.. blog more before u go bintan mahx.. at least when i come back there's smth for me to read.
2 more wks to sch reopen. i'm so freaking bored manx.. do a dance to entertain me or smth..? ok..crapping.. =X
and...i hate big auntie.. she always visit me at the wrong time.. TSK!!
sweetie..douns like all going's well for u yah.. haha =)) take care!
Post a Comment