Ratatouille...
I finally went to catch the show last night..it was superb!!
It was so hilarious I was laughing from start to end...Hell, the whole cinema was laughing from start to end.. haha..
I was still laughing to myself when we were driving home from the cinema.. haha..
He said I was mad..
But I LOVE THE SHOW!!
haha...And yes, I think Gusteau's French accent was absolutely great too!!
========
Sank my teeth into my 1st piece of mooncake for the year 2007.
It was a piece of a double yolk with macademia nuts in the traditional lotus paste filling..
Not bad, quite nice but abit sweet..
I can feel the sugar rush coming soon... haha lol..
========
For the past few days, I've been eating like there's no tomorrow...
And I will be eating like this till tomorrow night.
Was on course on Thursday & Friday and as usual, there'll be the morning & afternoon tea-breaks...with abuffet lunch.. haha...Furam City Centre's buffet lunch is quite good actually!!
Went for dinner at Ajisen with ahboy yesterday..
Will be going to Wah Lok at Carlton Hotel this evening to celebrate mum's birthday...
And tomorrow night...aw man..my first official dinner function as a new member of the team.
Will be enteertaining guests from China...and so..yes, will be heading to the Iperial Treasure Restaurant at Suntec.
When my colleague informed me that I had to go...my first thought was:
Shit. Guests from China. How the hell am I gonna communicate with them? My Chinese sucks..
Hope they are proficient in English hehe...=)
Might be slated for a business trip to Taiwan in Feb next year...I should be 5 months old by then and should have an almost complete set of information about the business and its process and also the other legalities involved...
One of them's going to Bangkok this October and another's going to LA..
Heard they've been to other exotic locations like Puerto Rico, Tunisia, Lisbon, South Africa...amongst the usual countires like US, china, HK, etc....
Looking forward... ahha
No comments:
Post a Comment