In a bid to curb curb curb my mouth...
Which can't seem to stop chewing these days...
And in a bid to curb curb curb myself...
From stuffing whatever I can find in the cupboard into my mouth...(which means mostly are junk food in the cupboard)
I have bought...
CHERRY TOMATOES!!!
Yup, bought a box full of them just now form NTUC...think there's about 30-40 in there man..
Haahha...Feel the urge to munch? No worries!!
Just grab some, run them under the tap to clean them abit..then pop pop pop them...
Healthier choice yeah?
Haha...Plus the sourness of some sort of puts you off to take more.. ahha
Am I a genius or am I a genius??? hahaha...
Self-love to the max!! hahaa..woohoo!!!
p/s: re-stocked my Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds...re-stocked my HL milk...wheee!!Healthy living!!!
=========
Had a disgusting salad fro lunch today...
Vendor ordered wrongly for me...We were at Coffee Bean..and then it turned out to be some kinda yucky chicken with peanuts....
Even the dressing was bleah...super weird...
No choice people treat...and 1st time meeting her..not nice to throw tantrum.. ahha
So just munched it down anyway.. ahha...
Karen is super kantang..turned out we're of the same age.. haha...
Flunked her Chinese all the way...f9 all the way...for her Chinese & Maths.. haha..
WOW was the only reaction I could muster hahaaa...
==========
Received a Friendster message from a long lost sec sch ex-classmate.
Hmm mm...think the last time I saw her was in 1994..
Then she migrated over somewhere...can't remember...think its either Australia or the States...
Think it's the States...
Said she's coming back for a holiday in December and wants to arrange a gathering..
I went like...err....oh no...did PQ get the same message too? Better check with her..
Gosh...this is someone whom I've not seen for like 13 years?
And things weren't quite friendly between us back then at age 14...
Hmm mm...see how it goes...
==========
Counting down...to my last day at work...
Meeting Yan Bin on Thursday for lunch...French class mate for the past 2 semesters...
But he's not taking it now...
So well thought we'd catch up.. haha
==========
Today is the last day of the lunar 7th month...GOOD.
The past month hasn't been good for me..Health wise, emotionally, relationships wise, workwise.
May the lunar 8th month bring more fortune & good health & love to me & everyone else!!!
==========
Heading to bed with a tummy harbouring 5 cherry tomatoes!
haha....nites....
Tomorrow, I shall blog about a bizarre dream I had last week...
So freaking bizarre I though I was in some kinda sci-fi freak show....
Tata for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment