Monday, December 29, 2008

Affections

Was having a conversation with Bro Kel this morning...to afternoon. And this topic came up.

Those who know me well enough will probably know I'm an affectionate person...
No that doesn't sound correct. More like I'm a person who likes & enjoys physical affection?

I'm a "touch" person. Physical touch.
And when it comes with spontaneity, it adds up to be all the more magical ain't it?
  • caress my hair
  • give me a surprise hug
  • brush my cheek
  • kiss my ear
  • touch my arm
  • play with my fingers
  • kiss my forehead
  • whisper something to me that only I can understand
  • steal a kiss from me when no one's looking
  • stroke my palm
  • tap my thigh
  • nibble my lips
  • blow me a smooch
  • drape your arm around me

Sometimes yearning doesn't bring you what you want.
Sometimes taking the initiative might not bring you what you need too.

No comments: