Voila..the long overdue pics..
I've not been very diligent at blogging over the last couple of months..oh well.
Am just amazed that I can keep something going for so long....
When I first started this, it was just a way of venting and ranting.
Till now it still is at times..and maybe more.
Till now, 3.5 years later..Woot..
Ok anyway, pics pics pics...
As what XiaoBai would say...Auntie pls put up pics...
The jiemeis..for the clueless peeps who wonder who is the PQ whom I sometimes mention...
She's the lass on the right..the one with the wavy hair..
And the breakfast we had for the xiongdis...
Complete with fibre-rich and absolutely refreshing bittergourd juice...
I think I don't need to introduce lah hor? haha..Alison the bride of course.
No, I don't have a foot fetish. But yes, the shoe is gorgeous.
And yes, the nails are meticulously gorgeous too...lol.
Final pic before we move off to um, take more pics???
Another group pic at the Sengkang Riverside Park...

Ok, I put this up for purely vain reasons...Cos I think I look quite interesting here. :p
Thought I looked a little non-Chinese..hmm mm...hehe
A kwa is guaranteed to make any girl look L-O-V-E-L-Y
And of course R-A-D-I-A-N-T haha!!
And then the night activities began....
Eugene & me in the cab to the hotel..We were the emcees for the night..
Lol, just found out recently from both PQ & Ally that errr..I was "fierce" and "stiff" during the emcee-ing..
Bleah..bopian leh..nervous leh..and my face is naturally grouchy hahhaa...;p
See the height disparity??
I'm in 3.5-inch heels and he's still a head taller...
Me & PQ before the dinner...
Me & Ally before the dinner...

And last but not least...
My fav pic from the whole event! haha...
It's horrifying..But I suddenly realised.
I don't think I took any pics with just the 3 of us in it.
Hmm mm...or did we? Just that it's not in my camera??
Hmm mm.....
1 comment:
We didn't!!!
Post a Comment