Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Honkalicious

Thre I was...a sweet young thing, standing on the roadside, by the kerb...
Hair billowing in the wind...Picture perfect...
Feeling contented that it's the end of the work day...
A little smile plastered to my face...
Yeah, feeling like I can conquer the world...anytime, anyday...
And then...

*HONK HONK*

wah lau. which idiot. ignore.

*HONK HONK HONK*

wah lau. xiao. traffic is at a snarl, honk also no use right?? xiao.

*HONK HONK HONK HONK*

And now I hear a voice..."ooi!!"

I look down to see a blue car...with the front passenger window rolled halfway down

Wah lau chey!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celia was in the car lol....!!!
Going to fetch her lao-gong home...
Her lao-gong works in the same office as I am..different floor only hahahhahaha
And I was just thinking of her the other day, wondering how she is...lol....

Life catches you at funny moments doesn't it?

No comments: