I told Chloe this morning that I did a little analysis on my own.
No empirical evidence or anything, just pure plain old observation on my own part.
Observation of her, of myself, of some of my other girl friends who get along well with guys and people in general.
Chloe & I get along good with people. We both have a fair amount of close guy friends, perhaps more than girl friends even? And I think for the most part, guys do find it easy to talk to us.
So the perenial question is how come and why?
Perhaps it’s due to the fact that we’re good listeners and we’re chin chye easy-going peeps?
She said, “We’re non-judgemental..” Hmm…I agree. Maybe...maybe to a certain extent haha…
We are frank when the situation calls for it and we don’t dawdle too much with them. Perhaps it’s also because we’re also more liberal…and our minds are open and accepting.
The above traits are what I term as male character attributes....So maybe that’s why they find it easier to talk to us about various things under the sun? Be it crapping or serious confidential stuff hahaha…
Wish I had a sociologist or psychologist as a friend...Then maybe he/she can shed some light on this...haha
Lol…I’ve neglected my work..Ok, I shall go back to work right now…;p
No comments:
Post a Comment