Sunday, December 21, 2008

It was Eugene's wedding dinner last night..:)

Intimate cosy affair at the Grand Plaza Park Hotel...the one behind Peninsula Plaza..
Tables were placed close to each other...I kinda like it this way..More cosy...

Interesting point was that there was oatmeal prawns on the menu lol..

We took lots of pics..am oending receipt of them from PQ.

But errr...as we came to realise later...we didn't take a single photo with the couple using our own camera...hmm mm....;p

===========
I ate alot last night. Alot.

I ate every single dish at the wedding. And finished the carbo dish (which happened to be fried mee sua) as well.

When me, TH & PQ adjourned to Timbre later on...I had pizza there...lol.

I think my tummy's decided to exact some form of revenge after I subjected it to a fish, macaroni and porridge diet during that bout of "stomach spoil" episode 2 weeks ago...

And ate alot today again..hmm mm...;p

Which reminds me, I'm still hungry after that big bowl of bee tai bak at 8pm...
Hmm mm...shall go munch on some cereal...:)

============
It was nice at Timbre yesterday...
Nice songs, lovely music...

And there was a cool breeze throughout the night...we went mad taking pics...of ourselves, of the food...of the Singapore river...

Oh, I love my friends lol..

And I was good. I didn't take a single drop of alcohol while at Timbre...;p
I ordered a fruit punch...(Ally, proud of me or not??? hahahhaa....)

But the temptation was great man....could only stare at the lychee martini the girl next door ordered haha...grrrr.....

Me & TH each tried to dedicate a song..to no avail....they didn't sing it..maybe we wrote in too late hhaa..He chose "Moon River" and I chose "More Than Words".

My jaw dropped when I saw him write that song down. I absolutely didn't expect that from him man...;p

p/s: Raffles Place and City Hall look gorgeous at 2am in the morning...

No comments: