Medication kills the appetite. For some meals, I'm been eating half of what I usually eat.
Back to work today. Clearing and replying to 200-odd mails.
Doing self performance appraisal at the same time. I think I worked hard for FY 09/10. I hope I get the same rating as I did last year.
I think OT is in the pipeline for today again.
Called K earlier on. Had a smile on my face when he picked up.
Am okay to meet up with an ex-hostel mate. But not feeling ok about things when he's saying he might bring someone else, another ex-hostel mate. But can't really back out of it now.
I'll be a listening ear again on Wednesday this week. Just arranged for dinner with a girlfriend.
Wondering when is a good slot to cut my hair.
Will be a busy week ahead. Hope the voice and stuffed nose heals soon. Today is Day 5 liao.
Trying to blog to escape from work for a few minutes.
But realising that it is rather silly to do so.
And so I will end this entry here. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment