I saw my grandmother. She's 94 come February 16th but I saw her in her late 70s or early 80s, when she was still able to walk for longer periods of time.
I was in Malaysia. I think. Accompanying my grandmother to buy some household items. I remember buying clothes-pegs.
I saw schoolchildren. Most were just blurred visions. But there were two who spoke to me. Little Malays girls of ages 8 or 9 with pigtails. Sisters I think as they looked very much alike. The elder one spoke to me. There was a very mature and sombre air about her.
I remember feeling a general air of anxiety, heavy and bearing down on me. I remember the watchful eyes of Malay and Chinese hooligans on us. They were lurking in various streetcorners.
I remember two other boys with me. Not sure how they were related to me though. One was younger than I and the other was older than I. My grandmother and I were talking to them. We turned to look at something and when we turned back, they were gone. I remember trying to look for them. Perhaps this was when I felt the anxiousness.
Some analysis gleaned from websites:
Grandmother
To see your grandmother in your dream, represents nurturance, protection, and unconditional love. Consider the qualities and characteristics that exist in your own grandmother.
Children
To see children in your dream, signify an aspect of yourself and your childlike qualities. You may be retreating back to a childlike state where you are longing for the past and the chance to satisfy repressed desires and unfulfilled hopes. Perhaps there is something that you need to see grow and nurtured. Take some time off and cater to the inner child within. Alternatively, the dream may be highlighting you innocence, purity, simplicity, and carefree attitude.
Anxiety
To dream that you are experiencing some anxiety in some affair, is a reflection of what you may be feeling during your waking life. You may have repressed thoughts, unexpressed emotions, resentment, and hostility that are triggering your anxiety dream. This dream also denotes that you are disastrous mixing business with pleasure
No comments:
Post a Comment