Breakfast
I was amazed by the different types of cheeses, butter and sauces they had. They were all in little convenient packages. Whether wrapped in foil or housed in a plastic container, all the sauces, butter and cheeses looked very good and I was tempted to grab a handful of each type to bring home to SG. Hmmmm…maybe I’ll do that on another morning when no waiter is looking hehe….
They had a whole spread of lovely breads as usual…and butter croissants and my favourite chocolate brioche! Whee!
Weather
Cold. Cloudy. Rainy. Windy. Chilly.
12 degrees at 5pm in the afternoon and about 10 degrees or less in the night.
BRRRRR….
Shower
Nothing beats having a lovely hot shower after having spent hours out in the cold. :)
Sights
I went to see the Manneken Pis today. It’s a small bronze statue of a little curly haired boy who is taking a piss. Cute. Really cute. And it was really amusing to see throngs of people elbowing each other to get a chance to take a picture of this little bronze boy. :) I was one of them. Ahem. Hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment