Shower
My shower is schizophrenic and literally goes from hot to cold in 2 seconds. I thought I was the only one who was fighting with the shower on a daily basis. Turned out that some others I spoke to who stayed elsewhere also had the same experience. Hmm…are all showers in Belgium schizo?
Faces
It is interesting how Caucasians can recognize me and remember my name after only one short encounter. Sometimes I can’t tell them apart and only remember who they are after taking a quick discreet glance at their name badges. Think I need to buck up on my “face recognition” skills. ;p
European Men
European men are cute...:) The younger ones at least. Brunettes are the cutest.
And European men hold doors open for you, let you go into the lift first, let you get out of the lift first, let you pay at the cashier first, let you take the food first at a buffet line, let you get on the escalator first, etc.
European Women
The women are beautiful. Great features and great figures for some of them. Others look good from the neck upwards but the body proportions below the neck are way too....um, big. I love the way their noses are sharp, their eyes are large, their mouths are large and their necks are long and graceful.
No comments:
Post a Comment