Van Gogh Museum
Spent quite awhile in the museum this morning. Took a tram there and found at least 60-70 people in the queue. Thank goodness I’d already bought my ticket at the hotel reception. Received a few dagger stares from the people in the queue when I waltzed past them into the museum. :)
I met a Taiwanese friend there at the museum. Such a coincidence haha.
Overdose
As much as I love H&M, I am having an overdose of it already. There was only 1 H&M store in the whole of the Brussels city centre. I have already seen at least 5-6 H&M stores within the main shopping street. And this shopping street is only about 5km long or less.
Red Light District
I went to the area again tonight. And tonight was different from yesterday. Maybe it’s the weekend. The girls standing in the little window spaces were much prettier and slimmer than those I saw yesterday. I found out more today. The average going rate is about $50 euros for a 15-20 minute session. Though what the session entails I don’t know for sure. Probably the full works.
Saw a few deals taking place. Saw some other deals falling through. Saw young punks trying their luck. Saw older men striking deals with the ladies. Aw guys leaving the little cubicle spaces after having a good time. Saw some really young looking ladies plying their trade. My guess was that they were probably only 20 or 21?
Tomorrow
It will be windmills day! Looking forward to it. I’ll need to catch a 20-minute train ride to some place on the outskirts of Amsterdam and then walk about 10-minutes to the area. There’s an oil mill, a cheese mill, a clog workshop, etc. I have this feeling I’ll be buying cheese and other craft items from there. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment