On the way back from San Francisco, I watched a few movies. All are foreign language films. :)
1) The Man from Nowhere - Korean and highly highly recommended. Won Bin was gorgeous, the little girl Kim Sae-Ron was wonderful, the cinematography was lovely and the soundtrack was just awesome. I've been listening to "Dear" by Mad Soul Child everyday since I came back to SG. I'm planning to watch the movie again very soon. :)
2) Kuch Kuch Hota Hai - Hindi and a classic one, one of the longest shows running in India's theatres. Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol pair up again in this typical love story.... p/s: kuch kuch hota hai is pronounced as "kooche kooche hoe-tah hey" and means "something is happening".
3) Norwegian Wood - Japanese. Adapted from a novel of the same name written by Haruki Murakami. Directed by a Vietnamese. It's an okay show. But overly draggy and peppered with uneccessary sexual scenes and sexual talk at times.
4) Iron Ladies - Thai. What can I say. This is a classic. :) It's the third time I've watched it and I still enjoy it alot haha.
5) A Moment to Remember - Korean. Highly recommended as well. Watching this movie has reinforced my view that Jung Woo Sung is an able actor. He may not be as good-looking as some other Korean actors and his eyes may not be as expressive but he makes up for it through other facial expressions and raw emotions. His physical build is awesome though haha. I cried alot when watching this show. I hope the guy sitting next to me didn't notice. Hmm.
Oh I love travelling long-haul on SQ. I watch tons of movies during these long long flights...:)
1 comment:
can i watch with you? haha
Post a Comment