Someone just made a snide comment about why I was so kan cheong about a particular work issue, without realizing I was there, on the other side of the partition. He then saw me and kept at it.
“Aiyah, at the most I do for you lah!”, he said. I told him it’s not about the “doing for me”. It’s about keeping to timelines and not scrambling to complete things last minute. When you can keep to timelines, you don’t need to scramble last minute right? You can help me out by keeping to timelines lor. He gave me a mock shocked and flustered expression.
Wah lan.
You’re not the one trying to coordinate things with people and trying to meet a timeline to present things to the bosses. So don’t make such comments and try to turn it into a joke.
Gan du lan.
No comments:
Post a Comment