Just realised that I've been dropped out of the trips to a neighbouring country for a consultancy project we're doing for their government. I'm still part of the team but I'm the only one not going there for information gathering and presentations to their Management and Minister. :(
I'd initially relished the opportunity to go there and learn and get exposure. How often would you get a chance to attend high-level stuff like that? Sigh. The only time I'll get a chance to go there would be to conduct training for their staff....on a rushed 2-3 day trip.
=======
Meeting in Toronto in October is confirmed. I think I'll love the place. I've booked my hotel already as well. The only thing is.....my birthday is right smack in the middle of it. FML.
=======
Thinking about the Prague meeting in June. In two minds about attending. It's a place I've always wanted to go cos TH said it's a beautiful place. But the wedding's only 3 weeks after the meeting ends.
No comments:
Post a Comment