Monday, April 02, 2012

Miss that feeling

It's been a long time since I had that feeling. That feeling of seeing a random something and feeling the need to write about it. Or seeing something which triggers a story which in turn starts unravelling on its own in my grey matter.

I miss that feeling.

That feeling when a random thought floats across my mind and I feel the urge to write it down. Or when I stand alone in the crowd and my mind starts stringing out simple poems and verses on its own. Or when I witness something mundane on the street and my mind starts thinking about life's coffer of amazing things.

It's slowly slipping away over the last couple of years. I hope I don't lose it completely.

I used to spend 1-2 hours each night glued to my PC typing away or blogging away. These days I hardly do so and I probably spend that amount of time on my blog in a whole month.

No comments: