I woke this morning and read with horror and sadness of the news of the crashed airplane MH#17.
I shuddered at the thought of all those people on the plane, trapped, innocent and helpless. Spiralling down when they were hit by the supposed missile.
What were their last thoughts? Were they terrified? Did they have any regrets? Who did they think of in their last moments? Were they sleeping and jolted awake by the impact of the missile hitting the plane? Did God mean for them to perish this way? Why?
One report said there were 80 children on the plane. My heart aches for them and for what could have been for them had their lives not been so brusquely snatched away.
In all honesty, I hope the passengers and crew died quickly and were not made to suffer unnecessarily.
God bless their souls.
No comments:
Post a Comment