Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Touched

Two old friends suddenly both texted me yesterday to ask how I was doing. Interestingly, though I've not been in contact with both for quite awhile, they both remembered certain things about me.

One remembered where my office location was and the other remembered which industry I was in.

Somewhat touched that they remembered these details. Because honestly, I don't think I can remember such details of theirs. They are really 有心 and I appreciate that.

One of them reminded me that I lent him my listening ears last time when he was going through several rough patches and he really appreciated that and never forgot it.

Maybe it's true what Maya Angelou said. People might not remember what you said or what you did but they will always remember how you made them feel. Treat people how you want to be treated. 

No comments: