Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Little baby is sick

I am on leave today. What was supposed to be a not-so-rushed day has turned out to be a mad rush in the morning.

Little Baby suddenly developed fever last night and she was fussy and cranky and tired. She woke every one to two hours throughout the night. Her fever got quite high at 3am and I ended up not being able to sleep much after that because I was worried about her. 

Brought her to the PD this morning and he ended up giving her 7 different types of medications for her fever, runny nose and phelgmy cough. 

I had planned to go for my medical checkup and then go grab some stuff for the home but I won't be able to do that anymore. 

It'll be straight back home to look after her...

Get well soon baby girl....

Oh K is in BKK again. Me is Lone Ranger tonight and tomorrow night...

No comments: