Friday, May 29, 2015

That niggling feeling that doesn't seem to go away

Having restless leg syndrome or RLS for short.

Except that the naggy tingling feelings are not in my legs but in my upper arms. Read that a possible of RLS in pregnancy is due to lower levels of iron.

Does this correspond to the fact that my blood pressure is lower than usual? My health check on Monday showed lower blood pressure compared to the previous time. The doctor said it was ok and not to worry but the nurse told me to just be careful and get up slowly from a sitting or lying down position.

I think the RLS is related to my lower blood pressure.

Which explains why I'm trying to incorporate more red meat like beef and pork into my meals.
Only thing is that my dinner on weekdays, which are at my inlaws' place, tend to have little red meat....and more chicken and fish...

I can only load up on red meat during lunches or the weekend.
I've taken beef twice in the last 3 days already.....

Hope I can reverse this situation soon. This RLS is getting on my nerves, like literally.

The tingling feeling is now even appearing during the day. Not good....
It's like an itch occurring on the inside of your arms and in your muscles. You can't scratch it away. It is just there...gnawing at your patience...

No comments: