Friday, June 12, 2015

Planning breaks

Trying to plan when I can slot in some days of leave for a break.

Next week seems a good chance: Wed & Thurs going for medical checkups and Friday I will probably take MC from the gynae so I can get a breather and stone at home.(And I don't need to touch my leave at all heh)

Trying to plan when a staycation is possible as well. We initially wanted to do it over the Fathers' Day weekend but with our own families' Fathers' Day dinners, it seemed that weekend was not a good idea....Maybe end of the month instead? Or in early July?

I also need time to......
  • go cut hair
  • get trained for and take the online employers' test for hiring of a helper
  • plan what else is needed to be bought or prepared for Peanut's arrival
  • clear up that organically growing pile of boxes and other stuff in the corner of our bedroom
  • rest myself (and maybe indulge in some pizza or pasta cooking...)



No comments: