Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Annual Performance Appraisal

So I just had a session with my boss. It ended in an hour. His sessions with the other team leads took an average of 1.5 hrs each. Should I be happy or worried? Lol....

Anyway, things sounded pretty positive. He said I was dependable. And when I asked whether there were any areas that I should improve on, in terms of work or character or attitude, he said he couldn't think of any. Woot! I told him I would take that as a positive thing haha.

We discussed possibilities for a job rotation. Either that or a job expansion so that I could develop further. (I told him I was somewhat stagnant). If it were a job rotation, it wouldn't be this year. But it could be next year.

We'll see.....we'll see...how it all goes...

p/s: Besides myself, there are another 3 team leads. Although he did not name names, during our chat, he referred to them as (1) the one that talks alot but either did not deliver or delivered late, (2) the one who thinks he knows alot and is very good but is actually so-so and (3) the one that is very smart but often offends others and EQ needs working on. I had no problems guessing who each one was. It was quite funny....not I'm not sure if he should have referred to them in this manner. I appreciate his candid-ness though haha.


No comments: