Monday, May 08, 2017

Peanut's speech

She understands quite alot of words now and is attempting to communicate more with words too.

This was her list of words about 2-3 weeks ago....
  • dog 
  • shoe
  • wear
  • where
  • open (she says "apom")
  • apple (she says "apul")
  • fish (she can finally make the "f" sound! And now she says "fish" as "fees")
  • dada
  • mama
  • chieh chieh
  • auntie
  • cheese
  • hi
  • bye bye
And now, she's started on the below words as well.....
  • hand (uses this when she wants to hold hands)
  • wash hand
  • i want (she learnt this from her older sis haha)
  • there
  • tissue (she says "shoe") 
  • no (one of her favourite words)
  • pear (her current fav fruit)
  • please (she says "peesh")
  • escalator (she says "esh-ker") 
  • bag
  • owl (one of her fav words too) 
And she's now saying the last word of various sentences of the following songs :)
  • The Alphabet Song - I'll go "l, m, n, o...." and then she'll say "p". :) Or I'll go "now I know my ABCs, next time you can sing with....." and then she'll say "me".
  • Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - she says the "star", the "high" and the "are"
  • Chinese song 两个小娃娃
  • Snow White's Heigh-Ho
  • some other songs that I can't recall offhand :) 
Childcare is really making her speak much more. 

No comments: