It's been an expensive 1-2weeks, what with the 2 girls taking turns to be unwell. My pockets are crying...
I've had to rush between home and office or between office and my inlaw's place or between their school and office. Nadya's mega tantrums on some mornings has made me need to grab a cab to go to work. Most times I need to take a cab during peak hours and the surcharges can amount to much. A trip from home to office is easily $22-24 in the mornings.
PD fees are mad-ex too. $220 for Nadya's visit to the clinic that day. (0_0)
That's around how much I spend on my lunch at work in an entire month!
My self-dev goals for the month of May is kaput. Patience and Posture was the focus for May.
With all the rush and work piling up and taking care of the girls...and the barebone sleep that I get (or sometimes don't even get), my patience has gone downhill pretty much. And I couldn't focus on getting my posture right too....that ache in my right neck/shoulder area is still present too.....
June is coming. May June be a smoother, less challenging and more peaceful month!
Ganbatte!
No comments:
Post a Comment