The 2 girls slept together last night. My second attempt at putting them together before the current helper leaves for good and the new one comes.
It was a better attempt compared to the previous time. At least, there were no major screamfests. But the both of them were bad sleepers last night. Each tossed and turned like nobody's business and the small one did a 270 degree rotation to and fro over the course of the night. She would have done a full 360 if not for a bolster blocking her path. She even somehow managed to travel up and down the mattress.
This mom here was relegated to a tiny strip of property at the foot of both mattresses. Just enough for me to lie straight in my back.
Zzzzz...verdict? Good try. Hope it gets better.
But I woke so many times I lost count. It's a busier period for me at work. I hope I can tahan...
I feel the onset of a sore throat plus cough creeping in. Jiayou!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment