Friday, December 22, 2017

Long toes!

Facebook reminded me that on 20 December 2008, I posted this photo on FB.



I distinctly remembered where I was, why I was sitting there, what thoughts were going through my head, who I was waiting for and what song I was listening to on repeat.

Where I was: Steps leading to the Harbourfront MRT station. This was at the exit at the back. Very few people pass by this exit.

Why I was sitting there: Waiting for someone.

What thoughts I was having: Anger, sadness, disappointment at something that happened. I was also at a loss and in a muddled fuddled state. I was trying to find my bearing and wondering what I should do next.

Who I was waiting for: An ex

What song I was listening to: Angel by Sarah McLachlan. I was using my Ipod Nano I think. One of the earliest incarnations of it haha. I listed to the song at least 12-15 times. Can you imagine how long I was made to wait there? I remember thinking to myself then "I'm always the one who is waiting. Since day 1 when I was made to wait 1.5hrs for the first date. Why? Am I that unimportant? I probably am. For things to have come to such a state."


p/s: My nail polish was quite chio! I've not done my nails up for a long long long long time...ever since the kids came into the picture haha....I should do them up for Xmas!!....DIY at home....if I can find the energy to at night when they are asleep. :D

No comments: