This year, I felt that all gatherings went well and were better than I'd expected. Just simple nice times spent with close friends, fast and firm friends, and of course...family.
- 14 Dec - Dinner with the Duckies...more meaningful conversations...laughter as usual and we'd already made plans on the "theme" for next year's Xmas gifts. We're supposed to buy something round. Up to us to define what "round" is ahahaha. One whole year to think through what to get!
- 16 Dec - Dinner with K's family at his parents' place. Home-baked turkey and other home-cooked food, plus some beef and roasted pork I brought from my company's leftover function made for a yummy dinner.
- 22 Dec - Lunch with PQ & Ally and Kyler, followed by a visit to Parwin and her new baby Eshaan! Thoroughly enjoyed the lunch time together though I think I had to much truffle fries haha.
- 23 Dec - Dinner with the rest of the sec sch peeps at Eugene & Yenhui's place. With 8 adults, 8 kids and 1 more baby on the way....gatherings in the future would probably be at someone's house more often than not...This year, with most of the kids being older already, we even managed to get almost 2 hours of sitting, drinking and chatting by ourselves at the dining table. The kids were either glued to the TV or playing on their own. Yay to more of such!
- 24 Dec - Annual gathering as usual at Uncle David's place. Managed to catch up with my cousin Suli, which was nice...even managed to interact with Baby Ashlyn without the girls getting jealous haha...
- 25 Dec - Xmas day dinner with my own family at Katong Kitchen, one of our favourite buffet places. :) Food was good, company was good, Nadya fed herself more than half of her bowl before getting distracted (hahaha).....what more could I ask for?
No comments:
Post a Comment