Had the most vivid and awesome dream last night. I remember waking in the middle of the night thinking "Wow! Just wow!"
In the dream. Alyssa was a super duper child genius. At the age of 2, she was representing IMDA and Singapore at a United Nations forum. Yes, at the age of TWO haha.
She spoke passionately about an issue in particular. Grand hand gestures and all. I can't remember what issue though. And in the dream, she was speaking in that baby voice of hers, poor diction, unclear pronunciation, lisps and all haha.
But still! Being the genius that she was, she convinced many countries to take the same position as Singapore and everyone voted to not ratify an international treaty of sort...Again, I can't remember what the treaty was about. The delegation from Singapore, with her as the main speaker, had a resoundingly successful trip to that forum!
The organisers must have given her a very tall stool to stand on because I remember her head just peeking over the lectern when she was speaking haha.
This is probably the most awesome dream I've ever had!
Hahaha...I woke feeling so proud and elated, even if it was just a dream..... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment