Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Peanut's in N1 Santorini

Peanut's having a hard time adjusting to N1...her transition over the last 3-4 weeks has been terrible with long bouts of crying in the mornings. My heart aches to see her cry every morning when the teachers peel her away from me.

Just spoke to her form teacher and apparently these 2 days has been bad after the Xmas break...She has her good times where she manages to laugh and play. But she gets emotional and is easily triggered into crying, especially when she sees her former form teacher walking by her class....:(

I've told Nadya to try to take care of Peanut and give her some support if she happens to see her crying. But I think that might be too much to ask of the 4yr-old, who has her own class activities to handle.....

I hope Peanut adjusts soon...This is the 2nd or 3rd time I'm talking to the teacher already...:(

Peanut...jiayou!
Dada, Mama and Jie jie love you loads!

No comments: