Friday, April 23, 2021

Hair.....

In some areas, I am less autocratic. I will let the girls choose whether they want their hair long or not. 

I asked Alyssa this morning: "Next year you're going to primary school already and need to wake up early. I don't want any fussing ya. Because I need to get both you and Nadya ready."

A: ok

Me: Are you ok if we cut your hair short so you don't need to tie it? Or would you still prefer to have long hair like now?

A: mmmm.....I think I still want long hair like now...

Me: ok, then you'll need to be cooperative ya.


Handling 2 girls in the mornings next year...and having to get both their hair settled at the same time. Ok, it'll probably be just simple ponytails all the way lol....No time for braids or anything more complicated than a ponytail....

If it were my mum, or my MIL, both girls would probably be in super short bobs with super short bangs lol....

No comments: