Nadya was made class monitor for this term, together with another boy.
She has a badge to pin on her T-shirt everyday now and she's pretty proud of it. :)
We're proud of you too sweetie...Keep it up!
She's set her sight on a junior leader position in the future. I think it's something like a junior prefect but I'm not sure of the duties this role carries. Will leave it to her to navigate and figure out herself how to get there.
Just one or two things that I hope she can tweak though. Her whininess and tendency to complain about anything and everything, whether it's a good or not-so-good situation, she'll find something to whine or complain about. We've spoken to her on a few occasions and reminded her from time to time on this as well. It's slightly better but she still needs to work on it. Let's see how this goes...
No comments:
Post a Comment