The start of Nadya's secondary school journey.
K accompanied her by train to school and trudged up the hill with her to get to AHS.
Peanut & I surprised her at the MRT station when she came home after school. I got her a cup of bubble tea from Chi Cha San Chen as a small motivation haha. Glad she was happy & surprised to see us there. And glad too that she had a good (though boring) 1st day at school.
Happy that 5 other kids from the same primary school were in the same Sec 1 class as her. She knew 3 of them and 2 girls were actually from her P1 & P2 class! Small world! At least she doesn't have to start from scratch and already knows some kids in class. I hope this helps with the transition into secondary school.
==================
I asked her the night before if she was nervous and was surprised to hear that she was actually excited about going into secondary school. :) Happy to hear this.
May her secondary school journey be a smooth-going and happy one!
No comments:
Post a Comment