Saturday, April 11, 2026

11 April 2026

Hello Mama.
It's been 12 years since you left us. 

I miss you, and I hope you're keeping well wherever you are. 

It was a rough start to the year but I am surviving, and trying to keep my head up, at least high enough to be above water. 

The rest of us are doing good. Dad's ok with his walking stick and hearing aids, still watching his football matches and Youtube videos. Mum's ok too but is probably more tired than usual, having had to run around quite a fair bit visiting her sister in various medical & healthcare institutions. Adrian was doing good till a few weeks ago when he injured his knee again. He can't run anymore and will need to undergo surgery again in another 5 days. 

The girls are ok and growing well enough. Squabbling ever so often but also loving each other in their own ways. Big one's settling well in secondary school and small one's paving her own way in her various pursuits: academic, prefect duties, and her Brownies CCA. K's doing good too except his knee gives issues from time to time. 

Please watch over all of us and keep us safe, healthy & happy....I love you and I miss you...

No comments: