Tuesday, April 07, 2026

Pursuit of Jade

Been awhile since I was so smitten by a drama. Pursuit of Jade, no points for guessing.

Lemme see…what were past dramas that kept me enthralled not only due to the visuals of the actors & actresses, but also storylines, beautiful cinematography, chemistry between the leads, 2nd lead pairings, etc…

1. Goblin
2. W: Two Worlds Apart
3. Heirs
4. DOTS
5. Prisoner of Beauty
6. Blossom

There must have been some more but these are top of mind at the moment…

Gave up K dramas since several years back and so I’ve never caught big hits like Crash Landing on You, Attorney Woo, etc…am sure these are solidly good too..

========================

I watched Zhang Ling He in My Journey to You. Watching him this time round felt different. He has improved alot compared to few years ago. Happy for him! Micro-expressions are alot better...and his eyes speak more too.. :) 

No comments: