Thursday, April 23, 2026

App developer

Laoniang developed an app! A web app that can be optimised for mobile & tablets too. 

Steady lah haha...

Underwent a Vibe Coding course over the last 2 days with VK & SP. Aside from my laptop battery, the course drained me of my brain cells. 

1st day I went home like a zombie. 2nd day was abit better haha. 

Actually I did the following apps:

1. A simple roulette kind of decision making app to see where go for lunch

2. An AI chatbot which uses the persona of Mickey Mouse to converse with you (annoying thing is it responds with alot of "Haha!" and "Oh my!")

3. A task-tracker kind of app for an office team

4. A meal planning app - this was the biggest project all of us had to undertake. I did this meal-planning app. Mediocre actually. Some folks did some really really "sard-ki" stuff like calorie-counting app for local dishes, a site for mental health support, a site for cataloguing Pokemon cards complete with tracking the commercial value of the cards, a site for retirees to find out where to travel and be linked up to part-time jobs (digital nomad concept), etc...

I also got to create my own computer game, very basic but still workable I guess. 

Quite a cool & interesting experience! 

No comments: