Saturday, April 11, 2026

of toast....and....lizards

I like toast. And I always make toast for breakfast except on days when I need to go to the office. 

Ever since I found a lizard in the toaster a few months back, I've been making it a habit to check first before I use it. Every single time. And I'd give the machine a jiggle as well. TO be doubly sure. 

I did the same this morning. 

And wondered why I saw a "flower" at the bottom, on the crust tray. 

Nabeh. it was a lizard's hand. 

AGAIN???!!!!! 

We took so much effort to keep it out ever since the last round. Are there other holes in the machine that it somehow still got in??

:( :( :( :( :( 

Took me awhile before I got over my squeamish-ness to use the toaster again after the last round....and now it's happened again.

Bleah....just glad I didn't toast the fella...(eeeewww)....

No comments: