It's been a long time since I had a longer conversation with James.
It's usually been a "Hi. How's business? Stop smoking so much. Bye."
And recently. I just didn't even want to acknowledge him.
Think I'm just tired of things happening and didn't want to bother with greeting him at all...
Perhaps purpleskies' vouchers made the difference.
Perhaps it's cos he knows about things. He was that little bit nicer just now....
He actually said.."Let's go get a beer one of these days."
Darn, I was tired..forgot to ask him if it's his treat.
Nevertheless. He still managed to irk me somehow.
He said. "I think he will need a flat earlier than you do." And ended off with a roaring laugh.
I flashed my middle finger at him in broad daylight in front of dozens of other executives.
Fuck care my reputation in Suntec.
===========
Not all who read will understand.
But oh well...
No comments:
Post a Comment