We went to the Loyang Dua Pek Kong Temple today after our blading lesson...
Sweet sweet Wei Hao was our chauffeur haha..
The last time I was at the temple was a year ago..on the 2nd day of CNY in 2008.
I prayed for Tai Sui last year and went back to "return" thanks...
At the same time of course, I was praying for everything to be smooth-sailing this year..
Apparently Monkeys will have good fortune in the Year of the Ox. Lucky stars seem to be shining brightly..Monkey women will have it better then Monkey men who still have to watch out for some squabbles in the workplace...
Oh well, the Year of the Rat wasn't very good for me in the later half of the year...
Really hope the Year of the Ox treats me well...
I remember telling Mr Bull last year that I like the smell of burning joss sticks and incense...He said I'm perverted haha..
But it's true! The smells of the incense were generally nice just now...
Though it got abit choking at a point in time because there were lots of people there.
We spent close to 45 minutes there I think...from burying the offerings to burning a pair of candles to placing offerings on the tables...to burning the joss sticks and then going around the 12 prayer stations...to burning the incense papers to reading our horoscopes for the year...and finally to visiting two black cows they had in the temple compounds...
May the year ahead be fruitful, happy, smooth-sailing, prosperous, healthy, cheerful and wonderful for me and my dearest ones...
No comments:
Post a Comment