It was a lovely night yesterday...with the Frenchies!
5 of us: Cher, Kyne, Yang Ching, Tung Ling & myself...
Drinking, laughing, squabbling, gorging...
A very interesting mix of people...:)
With the youngest being only 20 and the oldest being around 45...
You would have thought that we would be conversing in French at least a little...
Oh well, I think we did. Perhaps for like 1% of the whole night hahha....
We were at Oosters in Suntec.
Their mussels in white wine seem to have lost its kick. Either that or its chefs is really screwed up these days...The soup was disappointing...totally unlike the other time when I went with Geraldine & Aaron...
The rest all went separate ways after our 2-hours plus dinner...
Kyne & I popped by to Paulaners for a 2nd session...
Shared a bottle of red wine (and a plate of sauerkraut & sausages) and just talked the night away...oh well, for the next 4 hours at least hahha...
Our dreams, worries, past, present, future, work....
Lovely lovely night...
I laughed more last night than the whole of last week combined...
Come to think of it, I laughed more this week than the whole of last month combined...
Friends and family do make a difference to your life...:)
No comments:
Post a Comment