It's been hectic..and will still be till mid-year at least.
Work has been pretty consuming. Little little things adding up.
Admin, operations, policy, projects, board meeting, the trips...
Personal life was turned upside down...trying to get some semblance of order..
So far so good, hmm hopefully...there's still loose ends to tie dead knots to...
Pretty tiring...
BUT...I will survive!!
=============
Hmm...I think I might be slated for a promotion. Hope I don't jinx things by voicing it out here.
Oh well...fate has dealt me surprises, happiness and also disappointments...
Will see how it goes...
The boss hinted at it this evening...told me to look out for an email tomorrow..
Hmm....wonder what it's all about...
A promo in terms of grade is still a good thing hehe....more $$....:)
=============
Shucks...the album ERA 2 has turned out to be a little disappointing...
So so different from ERA 1.
I'll post a song from ERA 1 here later....
=============
BKK has been slated for end April...
With the sec sch peeps...woot! haha....pigging out session hopefully....
=============
Will be at Oosters tomorrow night...(or rather tonight) with the French peeps...
Am oh so looking forward to the mussels in white wine...power!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment