25 June 2009
Meetings/Greetings
T’was the 2nd last day of meetings. I was lazy. I felt tired. And so I spent the most part of the morning logging in remotely to the meetings. Thank god for the filming of meetings.
Thank god for the existence of transcribers and thank god for technology :)
I was in my bathrobe, sipping tea and listening in to the meetings. Ahh….that’s the way working life should be hahahah. ;p
Mid-Day Peckings
HC, boss & I headed to the Sydney Fish Market for lunch! The whole place surprisingly smelt okay. I thought it would be a smelly fishy affair. Haha. A snippet: Did you know that 65 million tonnes of fish and seafood go through the fish market every day? Amazing man!!
There were a few rows of restaurants where you could pick and choose your foods. Fish, sashimi, loads of different types of prawns, tons of different types of oysters and fish and cockles, clams, scallops and other shellfish…
I thought to myself: I think K would have a field day here!! Haha..I could imagine him gong ballistic at the variety of seafood there and the freshness of it all.
The 3 of us ended up having a seafood platter for 2. And we still had a hard time trying to finish it haha. There were scallops, oysters, chips, fish fillets, calamaris and squids..:)
Cholesterol laden food..yes yes I know…
Hop-Shop-Hop
The evening was spent heading out to Market City with HC. Market City is this shopping centre on the fringe of Chinatown which houses several factory outlet stores of brands like Espirit, Polo Ralph, etc. I didn’t get much there though. Just a bottom from Esprit and a top there for K. Erm, I guess I ain’t really that much of a shopping person haha.
Peckings of Chinese Food
Dinner was over at this North Chinese Cuisine restaurant in Chinatown. Wasn’t feeling hungry at all so all I had were some chive and prawn dumplings. That’s the lightest thing I could find on the menu haha.
But it was nice though. Dipping the dumplings into vinegar and sipping Chinese tea.
No comments:
Post a Comment